How It Works
- The Multimac fits securely on the back seat of your car
- You can safely transport 1,2 3, or 4 children up to the age of 12 (weight 36kg)
- Children up to 3 years (weight 15kg) use the Minimac rear facing cradle that securely clips into one of the seat positions, (4 for quads)
- The unique Adjustamac enables the seat belts in each position to be instantly adjusted to fit any child
- The 2 certified tether straps bolt onto the standard ‘lap strap’ mounting bolts, the adult belts remaining in place
- The 2 front support legs adjust to rest on the car floor, sliding back flush with the rear car seat
- Multimac is easily removed in minutes and comes with simple instructions
- Headrests are available, that fit easily into the Multimac headrest sockets
Imagine you are the average family with 2.2 children – a 3 year old girl and an 8 year old boy. Normally, you will have 2 types of child seat to fit them correctly.
How it works for you
If you want to take your son and his friends to a football match you will have to borrow 2 suitable seats.
If you want to take your daughter and 2 friends to ballet lessons, again, you would have to borrow 2 other suitable seats.
With Multimac, you simply adjust the belts (Adjustamac) and headrests, to take either, with 3 friends safely, instantly and in comfort.
Gallery (back to recent installations)
Clicking on the images will give you a larger view of the image.